Mission, Values & Vision
To enable independence and respectful community participation for Newcomers to Canada by providing settlement and integration services in a safe and welcoming environment, and by promoting cross cultural awareness to all in the communities we serve.
- To provide programs and services that enable immigrants to participate with equity, dignity and respect in all aspects of life;
- To contribute to the development of just public policy;
- To increase cross-cultural understanding, awareness and respect;
- To support the efforts of immigrants and refugees to overcome barriers and participate fully in Canadian life as valued members of the Southwest Saskatchewan by providing relevant services and by encouraging a welcoming environment
- To provide settlement support to newcomers to Southwest Saskatchewan that promotes their eventual independence, integration and active participation in Canadian society;
- To provide up-to-date information and referrals to various programs and services in the community to meet the needs of new immigrants and refugees arriving in Southwest Saskatchewan.
- Respect. We honour the rights of our clients, team and our communities. We treat everyone with the highest degree of dignity and equity and value their contribution.
- Integrity. We employ the highest ethical standard, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every action that we take and ensure confidentiality when required.
- Diversity. We appreciate that unique attributes create more vibrant communities and enhance opportunities in all facets of life. We believe that understanding and embracing differences will ultimately act as a foundation for acceptance, inclusion and peace.
- Equity. We recognize that all people are entitled to equal access to services and to opportunities.
To be a comprehensive newcomer service providing agency acting as a gateway to equitable, respectful, welcoming communities where all members are empowered to actively participate and contribute.